1. When your last meeting/appointment with a client just before the weekend’s about to kick in, gets cancelled. (Awesome! The weekend starts a whole hour early.)
2. Entering your home after a hard day’s work to be greeted by an enthusiastic and overly affectionate pet.
3. When your iPod magically predicts your mood and plays your favourite song (when it’s on shuffle mode).
4. When a dress you’ve secretly been coveting gets it’s price slashed.
5. Re-discovering your favourite band.
6. Successfully separating the yolk from the white.
7. Reading old journal entries, laughing and thinking, “I can’t believe I actually wrote that!”
8. Making an accurate medical diagnosis solely based on your Grey’s Anatomy watching experience (hehe!).
9. Watching your favourite childhood TV shows (TMNT & Duck Tales specifically).
10. Unexpectedly winning a round at Tekken just by pushing some random buttons on the controller.
11. Getting a strike (in bowling).
12. When the shampoo & conditioner get over simultaneously.
13. When your favourite football club wins the Champions League.
14. Watching your favourite band perform live.
15. Driving around with my girlfriends, listening to our favourite songs and singing at the top of our lungs.
16. When you wake up with awesome hair.
17. Hearing someone speak with a Glaswegian accent.
18. When you drink water and it’s at the perfect temperature… soothingly cool.
19. When you wake up in the morning just to realise it’s the weekend.
20. Laughing about silly stuff with your folks.