All this talk of growing up in the 90s, boybands, etc. really made me nostalgic. I spent a good hour during the weekend going through my journals and laughing at the stupid things I said, laughing over my high school crushes (not to mention the drama!)… and as much as I’m glad, all that is in the past, it’s always fun to look back and recall the things we used to enjoy. Books that we’d read… Movies that we’d watch… So this week, not only have I decided to take this blogging challenge a notch higher, I’ve also decided to dedicate an entire week to ‘Nostalgia’.
Today, it’s going to be my favourite cartoon/anime themes from back in the day. Thank goodness for YouTube and the Internet. Otherwise, I’d truly be lost & lonely.
1. Duck Tales
2. Gummi Bears
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers
5. The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest
6. Captain Planet (outro)
7. Pink Panther
8. Tom & Jerry Kids
9. Jungle Book/Mowgli
And since I grew up in Oman, I’d watch cartoons dubbed in Arabic as well:
10. Little Princess (We knew it as Sally)
11. Daddy Long Legs (I used to call it Judy)
13. I was just going to wrap up this list when I remembered He-Man!! So by the power of grey-skull, I bring to you, the intro :)